• 2 cooking spoons white Pap (In semi solid form)
•Uma Leaves (Thaumatococcus Daniellii) for wrapping
1. In a bowl, dissolve the semi-solid pap/ corn flour in cold water and mix till it becomes a slurry
2. Pour in boiling water in a circular fashion while stirring vigorously till it forms a thick paste
4. When it has completely thickened like custard, add Cold water to the sides of the starch in the pot
5. Cover the pot and leave to simmer for about 10mins on medium heat
7. Fold your leaves (Just the way you fold moi moi leaves) and scoop the starchy mixture into it then leave to cool. Once it’s allowed to cool, it sets and becomes the agidi we all enjoy. It could be served with moi moi, Akara , Tomato Stew, Pepper soup and just about anything.