Okaaayyy!!!! So I almost let out a big “Holy CRRAAAPPP!!!!!!” when I walked into this new, almost deserted fast food restaurant for a chicken burger only to be told they sell for N2100 (about $13)…..like what??? You could get a “whole” chicken in the market for about N800. Plus, burgers in other popular fast food restaurants like the good old TFC, Mr Biggs and Sweet sensations go for about 250-350naira. It got me wondering if the tiny piece of chicken was imported from Yakoslovaklia or probably reared in Obasanjo’s ota farm. Didn’t they do a market survey or something?!. My face lost all expression as i left that place feeling robbed...….Total rip off I tell you…..total rip off. In order to satisfy my hunger for comfort food the following day
(And also to recreate a better recipe), I walked straight to the market to get ingredients for this wonderful Chicken recipe and When I was done, It scattered a lot of people's brains including mine “In a good way J ”. This is a simple sandwich idea for kids and adults. Hmmm! I shoulda named it dobby’s Brain "burster" Chicken sandwich ;) …..hope you like!
• Serves: 5
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Total time: 15 minutes
• 5 Round breads
• ½ Cabbage
1. Wash and chop the cabbage into long slices; Set aside
2. Wash the lettuce and Set aside for the water to drain
3. Slice open the round breads
4. Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise on both sides of the open bread
5. Place Some of the chopped cabbage, lettuce (1 on each half of the bread), 1 Crispy fried chicken, Hot Sauce and Cucumber accordingly on the bread.
6. Sandwich together with the other half of the bread
7. Do this for the remaining round breads
8. Enjoy with a cold glass of Juice
♥♥♥ Stay Updated with more Recipes and Tutorials by following via the links below♥♥♥