It's been raining heavily for sometime now and going to the market in the rain wasn't at the top of my list this morning. For breakfast, i had to whip up a quick sandwich with leftovers i found in the refrigerator. Sardine sandwich is extremely easy to prepare. View the steps below.
•Prep time: 15 minutes
•Total time: 15 minutes
•Meal Type: Quick Breakfast
• 1 Tin sardine
•2 Eggs, Boiled
•1 Bunch Lettuce
•1 Loaf Bread, Sliced
• 3 Plum Tomatoes, Sliced
• 2 tbsp.Mayonnaise
1. Mash the Boiled eggs and Sardines in a Bowl
2. Add the Mayonnaise and mix
3. Spread the Mashed sardine and egg mixture on one slice of bread
4. Place a slice of tomato & lettuce on it and cover with another slice of bread.
5. If you have soft crusts, you can leave it on but if you don’t like crusts, you can slice the crusts off.
6. Cut the Bread into two halves and serve
♥♥♥ Stay Updated with more Recipes and Tutorials by following via the links below♥♥♥